Thursday, June 17, 2010

Paul Rudd ;D



I believe that Paul Rudd is incredibly sexy.
I loved his role as Paris in the 1996 version of "Romeo And Juliet."
He's so magnificent. Okay, I will admit, this picture is odd and very, very creepy, but I believe it is my duty to introduce the world to his sexiness. So to the world- BEHOLD! Paul Rudd and his amazingly.... eh, who am I kidding? This picture even creeps me out. Yet I do love him so. Oh dear, I'm quite conflicted. Is it sexy? Is it scary? Do I love him or despise him? Nahhh, I'm just messing with ya! Of course we all know that I could never hate Paul Rudd, he just doesn't strike me as the hateable type. Plus he's got a cute face and that sophisticated kind of sexy look about him. I think it's the fact that he just radiates humor and intelligence. I mean, he's the sort of guy I'd like to go out to dinner with. He's a celebrity I'd like to actually get to know, not someone who I just would want to make out with *cough cough* Taylor Lautner *cough* Ehhh, I'm just rambling at this point, sorry about that, maybe for the next blog entry it'll be something worth reading. Like how me and Lady Lucille are outraged at Harrison Ford's recent wedding. Or maybe I'll write about how our manager acquired that hole in her soul, or perhaps I'll write about out upcoming song and music video. But in the meantime, just allow your eyes to gloss over at the beautiful sight that is Paul Rudd.
Total Paul Rudd fan girl? I know I am, are you?

-Kikizzle

P.S. I think I'll just add in one last picture for good measure. Sorry, I can't resist, it's just too funny! x]

No comments:

Post a Comment